I originally created this chipotle ranch for taco bowls. It is delicious on taco bowls. It is so delicious that I also use it in this bean dip and as a salad dressing. Guys! It is so good!
It’s also super easy if you have a ranch mix already prepared. Which if you don’t, check out this recipe. It is quick and worth having around. The only other spice I add is the chipotle powder.
Tahini, syrup, lemon or lime juice. Did I say easy? Thin with water to desired consistency and you are good to go! Yum.
I usually make a big batch of this recipe for my husband’s salads throughout the week. It thickens in the fridge so when you are ready to eat it you’ll want to thin it out with just a touch more water before serving.
I love to use this recipe as a base for this bean dip. So yummy!
Tahini Chipotle Ranch
- ¼ cup tahini
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch mix
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder
- water to thin
- Mix the first five ingredients together.
- Add in water one tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Lemon or lime can be used.
- I generally end up using around 3 to 4 tablespoons of water. If you use to much the flavor will get lost.