Cowboy Caviar - vegan, dairy-free
Your new favorite dip for game day. Or every day.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 can black beans (or 1 ½ cups cooked beans)
- 1 ½ cups corn canned or frozen
- ½ onion diced
- 2 avocadoes diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 handful chopped cilantro optional
- 1 cup tahini chipotle ranch
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
Mix the sauce ingredients together.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
Pour the sauce over the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- I don't use cilantro unless I already have it on hand. The dip is delicious either way.
- If I am serving this to a group and want it to look pretty, I mix in the avocados last so that they maintain their shape better.
- You can use bigger tomatoes but I like the way the small ones hold their shape and the texture they give to the dip.