- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 tablespoon vindaloo curry powder
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups chopped potatoes
- ½ - 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon parsley optional for garnish
Start cooking rice if serving with curry.
Chop all your vegetables.
Sauce zucchini in large skillet on medium high heat for a few minutes.
Combine vindaloo curry powder with coconut milk.
Pour coconut milk and curry mix into skillet and sauté for a few more minutes.
Add potatoes and vegetable broth to pan and cover.
Cook potatoes for about 5-8 minutes.*
Add cauliflower and chickpeas.
Cook until cauliflower is fork tender.
Garnish with parsley. (optional)
Serve and enjoy!
- Start cooking the potatoes a few minutes before adding the cauliflower because they take longer to cook. Do not wait until the potatoes are done before adding cauliflower or they will get mushy. You want them a little less than half way done before adding cauliflower.
- Nutrition facts are calculated without rice.
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 250.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.6g | Protein: 6.6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 9.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.7g | Sodium: 99.3mg | Potassium: 691mg | Fiber: 6.3g | Sugar: 6.6g | Vitamin A: 797.3IU | Vitamin C: 34.5mg | Calcium: 45.4mg | Iron: 1.4mg