Orange Cranberry Brussels Sprout Salad
A great side dish to accompany any meal!
- 8 cups brussels sprouts shredded, see notes
- 1 ½ cups dried cranberries see notes
- 1 ½ cups almonds sliced and toasted
- ¾ cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon orange juice or juice from 1 ½ oranges
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon rosemary dried
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg fresh ground
- zest from ½ orange optional
- If you don't have brussels sprouts you can use cabbage, brocolli, broccoli slaw, or kale with equally delicious results!
- You can usually find dried cranberries made with applesauce instead of processed sugar at a health food store.
- This recipe makes enough to feed a crowd. If you are just feeding your family use about half the ingredients.